Thursday, July 19, 2012

Fox Update

Heya, Jammers!
Today is the update, and, as expected, foxes came out! Some of my friends are foxes - my membership ran out, so I can't have one until I renew it. Plus, I can't take screenshots, so I used pictures from Animal Jam Spirit, a blog by Snowyclaw.
Man, I can't wait to get a fox!
Here's my friend Spino11's fox. Her fox is her main animal now - I'm thinking of having a fox as my main animal too - what do you think?


Spino11's Fox


Yes, Spino's fox, right up there. It's supposed to look like Kasi, Spino's fursona.
Here's some of the new stuff out!
Well, there's a new fox Jam-A-Gram out, and there's a bunch of new stamps too.

Also, they (finally) named the horse statue. I'm not quite sure if it's due to the Jamaasian Movement or not, but we'll most likely never know.

They named the horse "Sophia".
Sadly, as you know, the foxes are members only. There's new name tags and plushies along with the fox animal that came to Jamaa.

The tag sorta looks like Mew from Pokemon to me. Any Pokemon fans can use this tag (I know it's not REALLY Mew, I know it's a fox. But I'm just saying it LOOKS like Mew)!
There's a plushie sale in the Summer Carnival. Get your favorite item today!

There's a new painting place in Coral Canyons. You can paint in free form now! Those who don't have paint can use this to draw instead! Start practicing!
 

There's also a new Den Depot, which is in the spot where Coral Corners used to be. You can buy dens there, and like Snowyclaw said, they probably did this to stop the complaints  of Coral Corners disappearing. You can either travel to Den Depot, or go to your den. Going to your den is much faster in my opinion.

The new pet is a turtle (obviously), and will hopefully come next update! We've been waiting for a while, haven't we?

There's also something new called "My Settings". It shows you your membership, whether your den is on or off, and whether the sound is on or off. You can also view messages from AJHQ.
Above is what you see if you're member. If you're a non-member, then is says "Non Member" and a "Join The Club" button is below it. I would take a screenshot, but I can't. The settings icon is by the location, as shown above.
It's most likely a glitch when it says "999 days remaning". You can also see behind the words those blue lines - behind it is the "Join The Club" button!
Have a jammin' good time!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment